Many organizations do not have a strategic plan. The top reasons for not having a plan established include:
- Lack of time to develop and implement
- Lack of or concern for financial commitment
- Fear or feeling of wasting time to develop something that will not yield a return on the investment
Why Organizations Hesitate to Create a Strategic Plan
And, why do they have these concerns? They see many organizations that do have a plan do not see significant results. In fact, we often hear the strategic plan is:
- A painful process that produced poor results
- Really long and confusing
- Outdated because it took so long to develop, the data is not relevant and the situations are invalid
- Not clear on what we should be doing and how we should be adapting to really carry out the plan
Poised Strategic Planning for Success
Unfortunately, many who have a strategic plan find it almost useless and irrelevant. No wonder others do not see the value in it.
What if there was a way to eliminate all those pain points and ensure a successful development AND implementation of your plan?
Whether you have a strategic plan or not, Partner2Learn can help you define your mission and vision and point you in the right direction for true success.
You CAN have a dynamic plan in a 12-hour session that is easily refreshed every quarter to lead you to action and results.
You DO NOT have to spend MONTHS of your team’s lives developing a plan that will not produce a significant return on your investment.
Contact us today to answer your questions and find out how your team can see results as quickly as a month from now.