Unlock Your Superpowers With Online StrengthsFirst Group Coaching, Available Live or On Demand
Whether you are unemployed, underemployed, or purely interested in personal development to be the best version of yourself and set yourself apart from your peers, understanding your strengths is the best step you can take to showcase to your (current and future) employers that you have unique value to add to the team.
Why Should I Learn My Strengths?
Only 30% of the U.S population is engaged in their job. This means that 3 out of 10 workers love their job and are eager to work every day. The other 70% go to work to collect a paycheck, countdown the days to retirement, and are often simply on autopilot, at best. At the worst, they dread going into work, they complain daily, and they build or encourage a negative, and even toxic, environment.
If you are reading this page, you are probably in the majority. Something about your current (or last) job does not work for you. It is not your dream job and maybe you do not completely know why.
Once you understand your strengths, you learn what energizes you and gets you jumping out of bed in the morning. Strengths help you to reflect on all aspects of your life to see where you will thrive and where you can add the most value. Ultimately, it helps you find your purpose.
Creating a StrengthsFirst Language
We will help you create language around your strengths that help you communicate with others what you do well, what comes naturally for you, and what you need to ensure your success. Once you continually work from your top strengths, you will start to notice that you have more energy and are eager to be even more productive. The times you have to operate outside of your strengths, you will notice that your energy is depleted and you are exhausted more often.
Now that you can articulate how you apply your strengths to your team, you can begin to adjust your language to get that job offer that helps you fulfill your purpose and mission.
Applying StrengthsFirst Mindset to Resumes & Interview Questions
Does your resume stand out from your peers? What makes you truly unique? Do you clearly explain how your strengths have contributed to successful teams in the past and how that can resonate with your future employer?
Once you have the interview, are you prepared for the types of questions they will ask? Often, they want to hear specific examples of how you were successful in a certain situation and how you handled challenges. This workshop will help you:
- Define how you use your strengths in certain situations
- Share the type of environment in which you thrive
- Communicate how you partner-up with others for the best team output
Are You Ready To Invest In Yourself?
How much are you worth? How valuable is it to be certain of your career choice and the unique purpose you were meant to live? Here are the simple steps you can take to see a clearer path for yourself.
Signing up for this on demand or live group workshop package provides:
- Access code to complete your CliftonStrengths Assessment through Gallup to receive your Top 5 Strengths. (If you already completed the assessment, note that when signing up).
- A customized report tailored to your specific strengths.
- A two-hour on demand or group workshop to teach you all 34 strengths to help you understand your strengths and the strengths of those around you. Specific examples will be provided to help you adjust language in your cover letters, resumes, and interviews!
- A worksheet to help you document key takeaways just for you.
Take Action Today, Because You Are Worth It.
Register for an upcoming workshop and choose whether you want to attend a live group session or if you want to receive access to the on demand recording.
You are not alone. Partner2Learn is always available to provide private, one-on-one support to help you:
- Adjust resume language to ensure your strengths stand out and set you apart from your peers.
- Craft key messages, including answers to common interview questions, to ensure you communicate the value you can bring to your new team.
- Help you gain a deeper understanding about your strengths and combination factors.
Once you complete the webinar and review all the bonus materials we provide, you qualify for discounted personal coaching, available only to individuals who complete the group coaching workshop.
We encourage you to take weakness out of your vocabulary and easily identify your best partner-up opportunities for both personal and professional situations.
Ready to be empowered? Sign up for an upcoming sneak peek webinar today.
Curious to learn more before signing up?
Check out our blog for more tips and resources. Read our latest blog series on how to leverage strengths in times of crisis and notice how you can apply these ideas daily.
Contact us now to find more reasons we are unique and how that helps provide you with a better action plan that yields results.