Give Someone the Gift of Unlocking Their Superpowers With Partner2Learn’s StrengthsFirst Bundle

You know how uplifting it is to truly understand your strengths. You gain an understanding of yourself, the value you bring, and the environment you need to thrive. Consider gifting that positivity to someone in your life….a spouse, child, friend or relative.

What it includes:

  1. Top 5 code to complete Gallup’s CliftonStrengths
  2. Personalized strengths report to better understand your Top 5
  3. Access to our 2-hour workshop, available on demand, to watch whenever you want
  4. An action planner to guide you through the workshop and beyond
  5. Optional added services available at a discount

Virtual StrengthsFirst On Demand Workshop

The 2-hour workshop was designed to help individuals who are unemployed, underemployed, or purely interested in personal development. It will help individuals to be the best version of themselves and set themselves apart from their peers, while also helping to explain their unique perspective to family, friends, and co-workers. Understanding their strengths is the best step they can showcase to everyone that they have unique value to add to any team.

Why Should They Care?

Only 30% of the U.S population is engaged in their job. This means that 3 out of 10 workers love their job and are eager to work every day. The other 70% go to work to collect a paycheck, countdown the days to retirement, and are often simply on autopilot, at best. At the worst, they dread going into work, they complain daily, and they build or encourage a negative, and even toxic, environment.

Once they understand their strengths, they learn what energizes them and gets them jumping out of bed in the morning. Strengths help them to reflect on all aspects of life to see where they will thrive and where they can add the most value. Ultimately, it helps them find their purpose.

Creating a StrengthsFirst Language

We will help them create language around their strengths that help them communicate with others what they do well, what comes naturally, and what they need to ensure success. Once they continually work from their top strengths, they will start to notice they have more energy and are eager to be even more productive. The times they have to operate outside of their strengths, they will notice that their energy is depleted and are exhausted more often.

Applying StrengthsFirst Mindset to Resumes & Interview Questions

Does their resume stand out from peers? What makes them truly unique? Do they clearly explain how their strengths have contributed to successful teams in the past and how that can resonate with a future employer?

Once they have the interview, are they prepared for the types of questions they will hear? Often, organizations want to hear specific examples of how they were successful in a certain situation and how they handled challenges. This workshop will help:

  1. Define how they use strengths in certain situations
  2. Share the type of environment in which they thrive
  3. Communicate how they partner-up with others for the best team output

Take Action Today, Because They Are Worth It.

Register for the workshop (and select ‘no’ when asked if you will attend the live event) to receive this bundle for only $49 (valued at over $200). Your gift recipient can be excited to take weakness out of their vocabulary and easily identify their best partner-up opportunities for both personal and professional situations.  This offer is only valid until December 31st.