Building a StrengthsFirst Mindset
Are you a business owner, senior leader, or HR professional responsible for building a healthy corporate culture with high engagement and profits? Even when you’re team is working remote?
- Are you meeting all your goals?
- Are you content with your profits?
- Do you have low turnover and recruitment costs?
- Do you have a culture of trust, honesty, and accountability where your employees love showing up each week?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, read on.
Gallup surveyed 1.4 million employees, and the results show that the top 25% most engaged teams experienced a significant advantage over their competition, including:
- 25% lower turnover (in high-turnover organizations)
- 65% lower turnover (in low-turnover organizations)
- 37% lower absenteeism
- 20% higher customer metrics
- 21% higher productivity
- 22% higher profitability
Gallup research also shows that overall employee engagement in the U.S. is an average of 30% over the last 10 years. This means that if you answered “yes” to all the questions above, you’re either an anomaly, in denial, or operating as a strengths-based organization.
Maybe you feel your business is doing just fine, but what if it could be even better?
Are you ready to build a StrengthsFirst culture and (gasp!) take weakness out of your vocabulary?
Partner2Learn invites you to:
- Get your teams on course with a common, strengths-based language
- Learn how to develop a StrengthsFirst mindset and culture
- Take weakness out of your vocabulary – identify partner-up opportunities
- Build a diverse, inclusive team
- Lead with strengths for increased engagement, energy, and efficiency
- Learn how much this could save you on turnover costs alone