Milwaukee Lunch & Learn: Why You Need to Take “Weakness” Out of Your Vocabulary
February 7, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm CST
Are you an executive director or senior leader responsible for building a healthy culture with high engagement within your church, school, or nonprofit organization?
- Are you meeting all your goals?
- Are you content with your income generated and your ability to achieve your mission and vision?
- Do you have low turnover and recruitment costs?
- Do you have a culture of trust, honesty, and accountability where your employees (and students!) love coming each week?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, read on.
Gallup surveyed 1.4 million employees, and the results show that the top 25% most engaged teams experienced a significant advantage over their competition, including:
- 25% lower turnover (in high-turnover organizations)
- 65% lower turnover (in low-turnover organizations)
- 37% lower absenteeism
- 20% higher customer metrics
- 21% higher productivity
- 22% higher profitability
Gallup research also shows that overall employee engagement in the U.S. is an average of 30% over the last 10 years. This means that if you answered “yes” to all the questions above, you’re either an anomaly, in denial, or operating as a strengths-based organization.
Maybe you feel your organization is doing just fine, but what if it could be even better?
Are you ready to build a StrengthsFirst culture and (gasp!) take weakness out of your vocabulary?
Partner2Learn cordially invites you to join us and your peers at the Siebert Lutheran Foundation for a Lunch & Learn event that you don’t want to miss.
- Get your teams on course with a common, strengths-based language
- Learn how to develop a StrengthsFirst mindset and culture
- Take weakness out of your vocabulary – identify partner-up opportunities
- Build a diverse, inclusive team
- Lead with strengths for increased engagement, energy, and efficiency
The event includes a 90 minutes presentation and dialogue on leadership from 12:00-1:30pm, followed by 30 minutes of optional networking with attendees and sponsors.
Start your year strong – Invest in YOU!
Contact us today with questions or select ‘going’ below to reserve your spot.
This event is free, but registration is required to guarantee your lunch.